The emoji-only network 🙋
No words. No spam. Just emoji.
Terms and Conditions
1. GENERAL INTRODUCTION: By downloading or otherwise accessing Emojli, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) and our privacy. If you have any queries about Emojli or these Terms, you can contact us by any of the means set out in paragraph 9 of these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should stop using Emojli immediately.
2. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: Emojli is made available for your own, personal use. Emojli must not be used for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use Emojli you must comply with all applicable UK laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”). You agree that when using Emojli you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to: (a) Use Emojli in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or (b) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to Emojli or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to Emojli; or (c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of Emojli or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising Emojli, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law. You agree to indemnify Emojli and its creators in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of Emojli otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
3. CONTENT: The copyright in Emojli is owned by its creators. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without express permission.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY: Emojli does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. Emojli and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
6. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF EMOJLI IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EMOJLI IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) WE DISCLAIMS AL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO EMOJLI; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO EMOJLI (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN US AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR EMOJLI; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF EMOJLI. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with Emojli, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of Emojli or its creators for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.
7. SERVICE SUSPENSION: We reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to Emojli, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
8. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning your use of Emojli. We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time. If we do so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in Emojli to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of Emojli. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you and us.
9. CONTACT US: You can contact the Emojli team at firstname.lastname@example.org